Our vision is to see children that have been abused, abandoned, and neglected raised in an environment where they are shown honor, respect, grace, and truth. Our goal is to end the cycle of trauma in their lives by giving these children a foundation of trust in their hearts that they can use to create healthy relationships. Our approach is by doing this one child at a time.
We are a community of family-centered homes for Arizona’s foster children where the staff and the model of care work to repair the negative effects of a child’s past and where the community at large is given the opportunities to infuse their strengths and blessings into the less fortunate.
- We are an extension of the ministry of Jesus Christ. We will strive to meet the needs of each child in our care is a way that will glorify God.
- We are led by a Board of Directors who give us guidance, encouragement, accountability, and partnership.
- The expectation of mutual respect.
- An atmosphere of grace not defined by what you do but how you do what you do.
- Team members have a passion to make a difference in the lives of kids.
- Every child deserves the opportunity to have a future that is not defined by his or her past.
- Homes located in “kids friendly” neighborhoods – schools, parks, safety.
- We are not a “group home” but a home and family for kids in need.
- Our Vision, Mission, & Values will guide us and we will have copies available at all team and board meetings, our decisions will be based upon asking “How will this fit into our Vision for the future of our kids.”